Saturday, May 26, 2012

Happy Blogiversary to Me and Happy Memorial Day to You!

Hello! I hope you all are having a wonderful start to your Holiday weekend! I was hoping to have a wonderful tutorial for all of you today, but unfortunately that isn't going to happen. My father-in-law is getting married today, so there is quite a lot to do, and writing up a tutorial just won't fit into the schedule. Sorry :)



Make sure you didn't miss any of our great guest posts or tutorials this week!

Here they are-

I also have some very exciting family news that I will share on Monday, once all the details are figured out. I can't wait to tell you all about it! It will definitely lead to a whole new realm of home decor projects for us! If you follow me on Pinterest you might have some idea what I'm talking about!


Happy Memorial Day Everyone!




2 comments:

  1. Happy belated Blogiversary. That's exciting! I have been following your blog for some time now, and it keeps getting better & better! Thanks for the inspiration.

    I hope you will check out my blog and follow too if you like what you see!
    www.58waterstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...