Thursday, December 1, 2011

Let's Get Cookin'!

I am SO super duper excited to be able to share that we are done, done, done with refinishing the cabinets! They are all beautiful and back in their proper places, and I am totally LOVING it! My storage dishes are no longer on display! This photo is the last one I took before Mike finished hanging the doors. The two on the right were the last ones to go up.

Here's a shot of the finished cabinets! YAHOO! What a difference from the original coats of peeling poly on light wood. I am aware of the fact that new cabinets might have looked a bit better than these, but these didn't cost us thousands (or even hundreds) and the change is a major move towards a fabulous kitchen.

I know the pictures have a bunch of shadows, but I was to excited to not post about them tonight. This is a dream come true for me! I can still remember trying to convince my Mom that she should paint her cabinets white when I was about 14 years old, much time has passed, and my design sense has certainly gotten better, but I still love white cabinets. They are timeless, clean looking and just plain awesome!
If you want to have a look at our cabinets while they were still a work in progress check out this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...