Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Liebster Award

I was beyond excited, when Amy from home happy home stopped by to let me know she was passing the liebster award on to me last week. The only problem was where does it go from there. Most of the blogs that I follow have WAY more than 200 followers, so I started my hunt, a hunt for some super fab home design/ decor blogs that were on there way up. I didn't find five, but I think the three that I found are awesome enough to make up for that!

Liebster Blog Award Rules
1. Choose five up and coming blogs to pass the award to. They must have less than 200 followers.
2. Show a big thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the blogs you are giving the award to with links to their sites.

Drum roll please, these are my choices for the three best up and coming blogs with less than 200 followers! 







They are incredible. Be sure to stop by and check them all out when you get a break from your crazy schedules! 

1 comment:

  1. Thank You Lauren! I'm thrilled to get the "baton"! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...