Sunday, May 20, 2012

Getting Ready to Party!

I am super excited because my One Year Blogiversary is coming up this Saturday! I'm even more excited about the fact that some of my favorite bloggers will be stopping by this week to help me celebrate, and show you their favorite projects! 
We will have posts by-

Pam from Simple Details
Check out this amazing monogram pillow she made. It's quick and easy, but you'll have to give her a visit to see how she did it! Be sure to give yourself some time, she has lots of great ideas and inspiring projects.



Jennifer from dimples & tangles
She shared her patio makeover a few weeks ago, and I still can't get over how gorgeous it is. She didn't miss a single detail! She always has something fun and creative going on.



Alyssa from Clever Nest
She did these "Fool-Proof" paintings herself, and gives a step-by-step tutorial for it. She has also made some other significant changes around her nest in the past few months, so make sure you have a look!


We have another possible surprise guest, but I'm not sure whether or not they will be able to celebrate with us, so we'll just have to wait and see!

I will be sharing some super fun projects that I am very excited about!

I also wanted to send a HUGE thank you to my readers for your support and encouragement! The blogging community is truly amazing, and I am definitely blessed to be a part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...