Tuesday, June 7, 2011

It's been One Month!

Ok, so today is the one month mark for when we put our offer in on the house, and I am hoping and praying that we do not need another post one month from now saying "it's been 2 months!". I guess that's what we signed up for. We were well aware of all that goes along with buying a short sale, and we still know that it could take a whole lot longer to be approved by the banks.
So, say a little prayer for us, and hope that we hear something very soon!
Thanks!
I will update you as soon as I hear something

*UPDATE!* there are two more weeks until our contract period of 45 days is up. We are planning on giving them some additional time, either 15 or 30 days, and we are hoping they will give us some kind of progress update when we do that. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...