Friday, April 27, 2012

Another Free Printable!

Yesterday I shared a PDF of my post planner, and today I'm going to share another planner that I love. I keep this one above the mirror in my closet/ Mom Room. I usually print two out on a page so it's smaller, and it's nice to just keep in mind what I have coming up!
It's similar to yesterday's planner, just more basic.
Click the link you want to download the PDF:


Enjoy! Have a Great Weekend!



Tomorrow afternoon I will be sharing how we refinished our kitchen cabinets, and took them from...

this,

to this!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...