Tuesday, June 28, 2011

More Kitchen Dreams!

So I was beyond excited when I found this picture of Kev & Layla Palmer's Kitchen on their blog the Lettered Cottage. This is the closest I have found to what we want to do for our cabinet colors.


The differences that I am planning on are that we will be leaving our upper cabinet doors on, but some will be getting glass panels so I can display stuff. Also, the color we are using on the bottom has a lot more of a blue tone to it. We will have butcher block counters on the stove/ sink side of our kitchen and some kind of stone on the other side [maybe white marble] I used Sherwin Williams visualizer to get a bit of an idea for the feel of our kitchen once we paint it all up! Here it is!
to see more of what we are planning for in the kitchen have a look at this past post on our kitchen dreams


Check These Out! They're SO fun!

I just had to share these awesome plates from etsy seller Just Noey. They are going to look fabulous on display inside of our cabinets once we replace some of the doors with glass panels! The M is made of Mushrooms and the L is Lemons. I LOVE THEM! They are perfect! I have been looking for some kind of unique monogrammed dinnerware that I can display for a while and it doesn't get much better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...