Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Darling Daughter's Mood Board

After finishing the mood board for our bedroom a few weeks ago we knew that we needed to put something together for our little sweet pea. I knew from the beginning that she would want to have her new room plastered with all things Hello Kitty, but we also wanted to keep the basics  like her bedding, lighting, furniture and rug pretty basic and neutral so that when she decides that Hello Kitty is not her favorite we can easily bring in some new accessories, and artwork to change the room without having to break the bank.


for a complete list of all of the items included in this Mood Board click here and visit olioboard.com for all the details and a great [free] moodboard program.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...