Thursday, June 16, 2011

playing outside

So! I have sadly missed one or two posts, but I promise that I am back in the saddle again! The one year anniversary of my Mama's death is tomorrow, and it has made for a pretty rough week. I do however have quite a few posts in my drafts that I am very excited to be sharing with you in the near future! In the meantime there's nothing like one of my scratchy little drawings that I love to color in using photoshop.

There is not an aerial shot available of our property. Apparently when the satellite for Google Maps was taking a picture of our house the leaves were still on the trees, because all you can see are the leaves.
Lucky You! I decided to draw one up myself to give you an idea of what we're working with in the great outdoors!
Here it is!

click on the photo to see the full size version of it


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...