Sunday, February 12, 2012

a quick powder room pick me up

I have multiple issues with our powder room, but the mirror was just driving me crazy, so last night while I was using the facility I had an "ah-ha!" moment and realized I should just switch it up. So I did. I put our entry mirror in there for now and I LOVE it! What do ya think?
PS. This is my first post from my iPhone so if it's a little off that's why. :)

here's some before and after shots for you! I am so happy I didn't wait a second longer!
as you can see this mirror works SO much better than the plain old builders one. If I had more mirrors around the house I would be taking the ones in the other bathrooms down too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...