Friday, May 11, 2012

Unfortunately Uninspired

Sorry for my lack of quality posting this week. I will blame it on the upcoming holiday, and all the hub-bub that comes along with it. For the past few days I have felt like hanging out with my family, and being a bit of a missing my Mama mope. 

Here are some photos that I think are amazing projects to hold you over until I am back in action next week!






(I am coveting one for my mantel)




I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day weekend.


Take two minutes to call your Mom to say "I Love You." 
There hasn't been a day in the past two years that I haven't thought about how much I would love to do that. 


I will be back Monday with another post about home projects, I promise.

Until then I'll be recalling all the wonderful memories, and making some new ones with my sweet little girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...