Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Up and Running!

We are back in business! After some major frustration on my end, and a little bit of tweaking, the new blog design is up and loaded! WOO-HOO!
Everything that was here before is still here, it might be moved around a little bit, but everything is pretty much where it was before, just some font and back ground changes.

So, just in case you don't remember. This is what it looked like before. I loved this header and background, the whole thing. There was just one thing that drove the perfectionist in me a little nutty, and that was the fact that I couldn't get the blog title to fit inside the box on the header. 


So, now we have a new header, new background, new everything, and the blog title fits just right inside it's new box. 


So, I want to apologize to any of you who tried to stop by today, and were welcomed by a whole lot of code, and nothing else. 

I also combined our "Layout Love" and "Home Tour" tabs into one "Our Home" tab, so it's the same content, just consolidated. 

I'll be back soon with a fabulous post on our latest project, just wanted to get you up to speed on what was going on around our "castle" today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...