Saturday, April 7, 2012

Enjoying the View

The trees and flowers are blooming all over our neighborhood, so I brought my camera along last night when  Olivia and I went for our nightly bike ride/ walk. 



I plan on having these printed, and framing them for Olivia's room. They are so beautiful. 


I purposely framed this shot with our house in the background.
It adds a fun little personal touch.



Feel free to print and use these photos for your own personal use. Please do not try to sell them. (I doubt anyone would actually want to pay anything for my amateur photography skills anyway)  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...