Friday, June 10, 2011

Inspire Me!

So we are always on the lookout for inspiration, and it is quite common for us to drive around through random neighborhoods trying to spot something that catches our eye. This house ALWAYS catches our eye. As far as I'm concerned this house is almost exactly what I would want if I were building a home without any budgetary restrictions. It's bigger than what I would want, but in comparison to the neighborhood where it's located this house is actually smaller than most, but it  is packed full of perfect design punch! This is our inspiration for the exterior, of course we will be doing things our own way, the cheap way but this is an amazing starting point!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...