Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Beauty of Cape May

So, we  are having a fabulous time as we soak up the sun, see the sites and shop the shops. Today after a wonderful morning on the beach we went on the Children's Trolley Tour 
This was a great opportunity for me to get some shots of the beautiful architecture around town, and it was even more fun since i was shooting with my brand new DSLR camera. 
So, without further ado here are some of the amazing and inspirational sights we saw today!

 Can  you believe the beauty of this place. It could quite possibly be the most perfect beach house in the history of the world. If the siding had been cedar I might have gotten out of my seat and started to dance. This place was A-MAZING!


This home is a perfect display of the gingerbread style Victorian homes that Cape May is so often associated with. I LOVE it! The color combinations and the impeccable paint job are jaw-dropping, and the lavender rockers are just the icing on the cake.

Cape May is chock-full of beautiful architecture and historical significance, and I have lots more beauty to share, but for now it's time for me to get some sleep so I can explore some more tomorrow, hopefully we'll find some antique shops, and I can't wait to visit the Designer Show House.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...