Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Patience is a Virtue (that I have certainly not mastered)

We put our offer in on the house on May 7th. UGH! That is 71 DAYS! just thinking about how long it's been makes me sick.  
Yep, we're still waiting, and our current extension of our offer is nearing it's end (July 21). So we are in the position, once again of having to decide what our next move will be. Our basic options are to extend the offer or give up and look for something else. Since we can't put an offer on another house while we're in this contract we will give them 7 day extensions at a time, and start looking at properties. We will continue giving them 7 days until they accept our offer, or until we find another house that we think is worth putting an offer on.
So, we are still in need of prayer as we continue to wait, and also start to look and see what else is out there. I have been mentally moved into this house since May 7th when we put the offer in, (if not sooner) and it has only gotten worse as time passes. We are still hoping for some good news very soon.
If we don't hear anything by the time we get home from vacation on Monday, we will have to schedule some showings and begin a new search. I hope with all my heart that we don't get to that point,but if we do, we do. I guess we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...