Friday, January 27, 2012

The Lay of Our Land

I had some fun drawing up a rough copy of the layout of our first floor today, and I'm going to work on the second floor tomorrow. The best part is loading it in photoshop and adding all the color.
Here it is! I'm hoping this will make it easier to understand what I'm talking about when I mention different rooms in my posts. I also added a tab up top for easy access to the layouts/ floor plans in the future. Just click on "Layout Love" and it'll be right there in front of you.

The white boxes are doors, and the blue boxes are windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...