Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What We Worked On

These are some of the projects we've been working on this week!


styled the entry table and painted the milk glass tray with chalk board paint so we can write messages for our guests


I finally started hanging some photos up for our gallery wall. It's no where near what we want yet, but at least it's on it's way. You can also see Livi's basket on the stairs, this is working great for us, when I find her stuff laying around where it shouldn't be she or I pick it up and throw it in there, when it's full we take it upstairs and put it away together.


another in progress project. I got these curtains on a super clearance deal from target. I hung them up because we needed them up there, but I haven't had a chance to pick up hem tape yet. They will be the correct length very soon!


We hung the chandelier in the dining room! WA-HOO!


I painted this wreath with some metallic white craft paint, and hung it right outside the bathroom door. It was a little scuffed up before so the matte white finish wasn't very flattering, but I am LOVING it now! Not bad for a $2 thrift find.


we hung the blinds in our bedroom. I am loving that the neighboors can't peek in through the windows now and catch a glimpse of my hot hubby changing, or anything else for that matter! tee-hee-hee


I started hanging the bathroom hardware, and I need to mention that this puppy isn't going anywhere! I used the stud finder and it is solid as a rock.


I found this family rules printable and just new it would be perfect in our home, or a child's room or playroom. I think it's even perfect for someone without children, so I had it printed at the copy shop and bought a frame. I loved it so much that I had another one printed for my friend for her birthday. It makes me happy!


and of course, last but not least our new back splash. I am loving it more and more, now I just need to decide how I'm going to paint it. hmmm.
any suggestions would be welcomed!

So that's what we've been up to, if you want more info on anything please just ask! I am more than happy to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...