Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Living in the Work Zone

So, this is what our entry looked like last week-


but today it does not look like that, we were doing some work over there, and noticed that the trim seemed loose, and the wood behind it was soft, so we pulled some back to find a LOT of rotten wood. Our Homeowners Association is taking care of it, which is great, but living in a work zone is never fun! This is what it looked like last night-


and it's getting worse as I type. 

Anyway, I will be posting the how to on our hutch makeover tomorrow when the sun comes out, and I can get a decent photo, but for now I am enjoying the sounds of chainsaws and hammers. 

Hope you're all having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...