Thursday, August 11, 2011

me, a to z


so, i was looking around on pinterest, and i came across this blog - thewiegands.com, Casey the main poster over there seems like a pretty cool chic. So check out her blog where i got the idea for this fun post, and i figured i would give it a whirl!

A. age :: twenty.six

B. bed size :: very comfy queen


C. chore you hate :: folding laundry


D. diet soda :: YES!


E. essential start to your day :: cherry coke zero


F. favorite color :: turquoise and pink


G. gold or silver :: silver


H. height :: five.feet.ten


I. instruments you play :: none


J. job title :: mama, seamstress, homemaker, stepping stones preschool ministry coordinator @ riverbend comm. church, blogger


K. kids :: my little livi love


L. live :: lehigh valley, pa


M. maiden name :: scharadin


N. nicknames :: renzo


O. overnight hospital stays :: poison ivy when i was 7, when i had livi


P. pet peeve :: gossip, and whining

Q. quote :: "if you wait for perfect conditions you will never get anything done" inspired by ecc. 11:4


R. righty or lefty :: righty


S. siblings :: big brother, Will Scharadin


T. time you wake up :: whenever mike gets up for work, usually 6


U. university attended :: lehigh carbon community college


V. vegetable you dislike: brussel sprouts

W. what makes you run late :: my sweet baby girl and my hair

X. x-rays you’ve had :: my right arm when i was five
 


Y. yummy food :: my mom's lasagna (miss that SO much) & pizza


Z. zoo animal favorite :: elephant, ring tailed lemur


I thought that was so much fun, and chock full of things you would never know about me otherwise. Hope you're all having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...