Saturday, August 6, 2011

a very cute collection

check out this amazing milk glass collection from HottHoller. I am a little bit obsessed with the stuff lately, and as long as we get our offer accepted in the next month or so I will be displaying my collection on the built in shelves in the dining room of our future home. If we end up going with another place I'm sure I will be able to find a spot for it.
What I loved most about this shot is that it is displayed in front of a bright blue background. It's not exactly the color I will use in the back of our shelving (our color will be a bit deeper with a hint of purple, I guess more of a royal blue)

Here are my two favorite new additions to the collection. I adore hobnail!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...