Monday, September 26, 2011

Dreaming Big!

If you've read any of my previous posts it was probably quite apparent to you, that I like to plan things out before getting started on them, especially when it comes to decorating our home. The fact that we have to wait till closing just makes this disease of mine worse. If it weren't for my amazing husband I would probably have every single detail worked out and the fixtures and supplies ordered before we even signed the contract. 

Here are some shots of the upstairs bathroom which also has a door directly to Livi's room.

this is the view from the loft/ playroom


This is the view from Livi's bedroom.


The layout isn't bad for the size of the room, but the wallpaper and vanity are certainly in need of some updates.


I was looking through Domino: The Book of Decorating, searching for some inspiration when I came across Krista Ewart's awesome pink and white striped bathroom. LOVE IT! These are not your everyday run of the mill stripes. I love how when the stripes reach the ceiling they start to converge into a center point, a la circus tent! A-MA-ZING!  



I found this sweet chandi on ebay for about $40! I think it will look fabulous!


As more details come in for the bathroom I'll be sure to share them here. It's surely a good thing that I am married to a painter, or these circus tent stripes would be nothing more than a pipe dream. Gotta love the Hubs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...