Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Ready to Close

So, we are officially in contract on a beautiful townhouse! YAY! Finally! and everyone we are working with is doing everything in their power to have us close by October 31st! I am beyond excited about all of this. We should  be moving and starting to get settled into our home in about a month!
Here's a little sneak peek of our future Living Room. Aren't the ceilings just amazing! Once we find out more I will fill you in! I am very excited!
We have our home inspection scheduled for Saturday! we will also be measuring all the rooms and windows then so we can start purchasing our blinds, curtains, furniture and everything else we need! Have I mentioned yet that I am SO excited! It's funny how we never would've found or gotten this house had we not waited on the other one. The Lord works in mysterious ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...