Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let there be Light!

We had a very busy weekend with lots of running around to do, but we still managed to get quite a lot done around the house. I am in awe of my husband for installing four light fixtures in less than 24 hours. He is quite the pro! ( I suppose I may be a bit bias, but that's ok. it's my blog) Here are some not so great shots of the lighting that I took with my iPhone.


this fixture is directly overhead when walking in the front door, and was a replacement for a boob light that I was thrilled to say farewell to.


this replaced the worn out 20 year old brassy looking light that hung just to the right of the front door. We have a few more changes to make to the exterior, but this made a HUGE difference!


this was the replacement for yet another old brassy lamp that just needed to go in our powder room. With this addition all of the hardware/ fixtures in the powder room are complete. simple but sophisticated.



this is our new dining room chandelier and most definitely my favorite of them all. when we bought the house there wasn't any fixture in the dining room, and it was not very inviting. what a difference a chandelier can make. we might throw some shades on it eventually, but for now we are just enjoying the beauty of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...