Saturday, March 3, 2012

Work in Progress

I have a whole lot of projects going on around the house right now, and I can't wait to show you what I'm working on for Olivia's room.

I did a poll over the last two weeks to see what kind of posts my readers are interested in, and How-To's for Home Projects was the winner by far , so I have been working on rounding up some great projects that I will be sharing detailed instructions for. I documented every step of the way for this project in Livi's room, and I'm hoping you will find it all very informative.

When I checked in on Tuesday, I gave you a hint as to what it is, and was hoping it would be up and ready to share by Wednesday or Thursday, unfortunately after I finished it I realized that hanging/ installing it wasn't going to be as simple as I had anticipated, and we are still working on a solution for that. Talk about frustration! After putting a solid couple of hours into figuring out and working on putting it all together I am left with a beautiful project sitting on the floor in our sweet little girls room.
AHHH! The anticipation is just killing me! I am loving the way it turned out, and can't wait to have it in place.
Here's another cropped shot for ya, since I just can't take it any longer. (I'm not good at keeping secrets!)




We also picked up some paint for our Master Bath!!!!!!! WA-HOO!!! Can you tell that I am just a little bit excited to be done with the hideous red-orange. In case you forgot from my Master Bath Mood Board Post the walls currently look something like this-


and I don't want to cause any bodily harm by showing those shots to many times.

The color we chose is dovetail from Sherwin Williams (SW7018)




So, yes I am super psyched to be getting our paint brushes out, and starting to work on taking this bathroom from a bloody nightmare inducing hole to a much more dream like, serene space.
(sorry, if that was a bit overly descriptive, but c'mon people it is B.A.D. up in there)

I'm also working on some furniture refinishing, and simple around the house pick-me-ups, so keep checking in with us, because there's some super fab stuff coming up!

What have you been working on? Anyone added some chevron to their walls?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...