Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Horrific Red Bathroom is on it's way out!!!

Just a quick iPhone post to show you our progress on the master bath. What a relief! I am thrilled to have that red 95% gone, especially knowing it will be completely gone very soon. My hunky hubby worked all day to get it there. There was spackle on more than half the walls when I got home from church, and I think this is a much better look.





Here's a little before shot to remind you just how bad it really was!


I can't wait to style it when the painting is finished. I'm sure you'll be hearing much more about this redo very soon. So for now we're heading to bed. Hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. I love the new paint colour and I'm sure it will look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate hearing your feedback on my posts, and your sweet comments always make my day. I would love for you to take a moment to let me know what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...